Sunday, February 3, 2008

Good evening to all

Since this is my first post, I thought I would start by writing a quick introduction...

I am the proud mom of 2 great kids and wife to a terrific husband (who puts up with an awful lot). I also am very passionate about my work and career - I plan programs and raise money for a large not-for-profit agency that provides healthcare for uninsured and impoverished men, women and children - definitely my calling working in this field....

And, like many people, I love to entertain - cooking for me is more than a way to feed my kids - it is part of creating a warm and inviting home for all the people I love. It is a central part of our life - and there is nothing more satisfying for me than creating wonderful meals for my husband, children and all our friends.

So - with that in mind - I begin my blog... a record of some great recipes - thoughts on issues of the day - and general musings on life as a working mom....

8 comments:

Veronica said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Dani L said...

Thanks!

Marty said...

Gotta love this Blog thing.

You really learn a lot about people, especial when they are related.

Marty said...

One should also learn to preview and spell check. "especially"

Marty said...

Need more recipes. Your sister and I are running out of things to make for dinnah.

How about some fish or beef?

Wonderful vegetarian?

You too can be a Mark Bittman with his Bitten Blog and recipe of the day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm going to learn to spell!

Help!!!

I'm starving..

Do I have to start entering my own recipes?

Meaning of life thingys?

What I did that more interesting on Friday nights then they were on Thursday night?

Marty said...

Ok Ok

It is now March and still nothing new to eat. I bet you're going to say you were busy working. Sure, if you want me and everyone else to believe that we will.

But we really need more commentary and recipres.